The time has come to list our lovely Alli Oop for sale.
She has been a fantastic home for us over the last two years and taken us places we’ve never dreamed. We’re moving on to a new chapter in our lives and it just makes sense to move back on land. With that said, we’ve decided to let her go in the hopes that she’ll bring somebody else as much joy as she’s given us. Alli Oop is a fantastic blue water boat and we really want to see her sailing the seas instead of being stuck in a marina or boat yard.
If you know anyone who might be interested, please tell them to check out this page and the blog so they can see how far she’s taken us! Here’s the official listing on Yacht World, as well.
We’ve made quite a few upgrades since we’ve had her, including a new inflatable dinghy with 8hp Yamaha outboard, a Silent Wind wind generator, 210 watt solar panels and a LoFrans manual windlass. Detailed specs are below.
LOA: 31 ft 8 in
Beam: 9 ft 10 in
LWL: 24 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Displacement: 11000 lbs
Ballast: 4400 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 24 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar 3GM30F
Engine Model: Yanmar 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1825
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 24 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (65 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (23 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Custom 10” Memory Foam mattress in v-birth (2016)
- Caframo Ultimate 7” (3) fans (2017)
- Standard Horizon VHF, DotMatrix AIS/GPS that receives and displays AIS info (2016)
- Auxiliary Cockpit Mic with digital display (2016)
- iPad air 2 in Lifeproof Case on Ram Mount, includes Garmin Bluewater Charts, North America and Caribbean
- Raymarine ST2000+ tiller pilot used with Cape Horn wind vane (only uses 1.5amps)
- Wifi Antenna with Wifi Hotspot/Server – 1gb HD w/ 500+ movies and shows (2017)
- 1500w Xantrex PowerX Sine Inverter w/ remote switch (2017)
- Rebuilt Balmar alternator 75amp (2016)
- New Balmar MC-614 smart regulator (2016)
- Two 6V deep cycle AGMs (210 Ah capacity) house bank
- One 12v Group 20 AGM deep cycle / high cranking power starting battery
- Silent Wind 400w high output wind generator with hybrid battery controller
- Two 210w solar panels mounted on bimini frame
- Oil filter and oil changed every 100 hours (spares included)
- Coolant has been refreshed within last 100 hours
- Raw water pump replaced and old pump was professionally rebuilt (2017)
- $1000+ in Engine spares: raw water pumps, fuel filter housing, fuel injectors, fuel/oil filters, complete set of engine gaskets, alt/water pump belts, cooling hoses, etc.
- Cutlass Bearing (2016)
- 16” 3-blade Max-Prop (serviced 2018)
- PSS Dripless shaft seal (2016)
Hull and Deck Details:
- 2 coats Interlux MicronCSC ablative and Interlux Briteside boot stripe (2018)
- MaxProp serviced and zincs replaced (2018)
- #45 CQR anchor w/ 150’ of 5/16” BBB chain plus 150’ nylon rode (2017)
- #22 Bruce anchor w/ 10’ chain and 200’ nylon rode
- Lofrans Royal Manual Windlass (2017)
- Exterior teak refinished (Ongoing)
- GlobalFIX PRO-406MHz GPS EPIRB (2015)
- Westmarine offshore inflatable lifejackets (2) with harness (2016)
- Wichard safety tethers (2) for jacklines (2016)
- Flares: parachute and handheld types (2016)
- CO Detector (2015)
- West Marine RIB-310 Single Floor Rigid Hypalon Inflatable Dinghy (2016)
- Yamaha 2-stroke 8HP w/ 3ga outboard fuel tank (2017)
AccommodationsThis sought after Pacific Seacraft 31 is a perfect cruising yacht for a singlehander, couple, or small family. The traditional interior features rich, hand-rubbed teak with light fiberglass accents. Ten large opening port-lights and a deck hatch provide plenty of light and excellent ventilation. The ambiance of this traditional cruiser is pleasing and for her size she is spacious do to the innovative layout. Starting forward is a 6’6” long V-berth complete with shelves and cabinets on the sides and forward, and drawers underneath. This is a large double berth with a Sunbrella curtain snaps closed for complete privacy in the V-berth. Just aft of the double berth is the main salon with two settees which double as sea berths 7′ in length when the footwell is opened. You often don’t have seven foot berths on a much larger vessel. There is a large dining table that slides from beneath the V-berth to seat four comfortably. Because it disappears completely under the V-berth when not in use the salon is open and spacious feeling with room to walk around. Lee cloths are included for sea berths. A Cozy Cabin propane heater with push-button lighting is located on the port bulkhead in the salon for chilly mornings or evenings. There are Alpenglow lights in the salon. Most incandescent bulbs have been replaced with fluorescents or LEDs. Further aft and to starboard is the nav station which features a large chart table cleverly built over the icebox. The chart table features a small tilt-out drawer in addition to a large dedicated paper chart drawer. There is a small gooseneck chart light as well as an overhead light. The master DC /AC panels are located here with voltmeter, polarity tester and Link 2000 battery monitor. Opposite to the port is the galley, and aft and to port a double quarter-berth with shelves and privacy curtain. The head with electric sump floor drain is conveniently located immediately to starboard of the companionway stairs for easy access to remove wet gear when going off watch. All available space has been ingeniously used for storage, which is impressive in capacity for a yacht of this size.Galley
- Perfect offshore galley at the bottom of the companionway to port
- Great storage for dishes and provisions
- Force 10 two-burner propane stove with oven
- Double S/S sink
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- Foot pump for fresh water
- Seagull water filtration system located at head sink just across from galley
- Abundant counter space with large butcher block cutting board
- Abundant storage for provisions, pots & pans, and cooking utensils
- Adler-Barbour 12v refrigerator/freezer (2005)
- Water heater (2006)
- 2016 Standard Horizon VHF, DotMatrix AIS/GPS that receives and displays AIS data.
- Remote cockpit Mic w/ digital display 2016.
- iPad Air 2 in Lifeproof Case on Ram Mount, includes Garmin Bluewater Charts – North America and Caribbean.
- Raymarine ST2000+ tiller pilot used with Cape Horn wind vane (1.5 Amps only)
- Wifi Antenna with Hotspot/Server – 1gb HD with 500+ movies and shows 2017.
- 1500w Xantrex Power C Sine Inverter with remote switch 2017.
- Furuno 16-mile radar is adjustable so you can view it from either the helm station or companionway.
- New Raymarine SPX-5 Autopilot (2012)
- Tack Tick masthead wind instrument with removable cockpit display
- Datamarine depth sounder w/alarms
- Sony AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo with 4 Bose cabin speakers
- Two 6V deep cycle AGM (210 ah capacity) house bank 2016.
- One 12V Group 20 AGM deep cycle/high cranking power starting battery.
- Link 2000 battery monitor
- Upgraded 75 amp Balmar alternator 2016.
- Upgraded Max Charge voltage regulator (“smartest” one on the market in 2011)
- 20 amp Xantrex smart battery charger
- Silent Wind 400w high output wind generator with hybrid battery controller.
- Two 210w solar panels mounted on bimini frame.
- Masthead LED tricolor/anchor light w/incandescent deck level running lights
- Flat-mounted Siemens solar panel in front of dodger
- Yanmar 3GM30F (rebuilt 1998, cooling system overhauled 2010)
- PSS Dripless stuffing box – & cutlass bearing replaced in 2016.
- Oil and oil filter changed every 100 hours.
- Racor primary fuel filter
- Secondary fuel filter
- Engine coolant refreshed
- Spares for the engine
- 16” 3-blade Max-Prop, maintained annually
Hull and Deck Details
Pacific Seacraft quality built in the good old days of superior boat building. Bronze extra-sturdy deck hardware. Classic bronze oval port lights with removable screens and custom interior cloth covers. Bomar reinforced foredeck hatch with mosquito net. She is a dry boat in a storm and she has seen a little blue water on her decks! Complete bottom job and barrier coat in 2000; the gelcoat was completely removed, the hull dried out in heated tent for a month, seven coats Interlux 1000/2000 were applied, followed by three coats of Interlux Micron CSC. A marine survey in 2015 confirmed no bottom or hull problems.
- 45# CQR anchor w/ 150′ of 5/16″ BBB chain plus 150′ nylon rode 2017.
- Lofrans Royal Manual Windlass 2017.
- 22# Bruce anchor w/ 10′ chain and 200′ nylon rode
- S/S bowsprit with dual bow roller and partitioned anchor locker
- Stern chain locker with anchor roller on port stern quarter
- 2 Vetus dorade vents
- Teak grab-rails and toe-rails
- S/S-covered teak rub rails
- External chain-plates allow more space on side decks
Flat stern creates a surprisingly spacious cockpit for a yacht this size, but everything is still within easy reach for a singlehander. Cockpit seats are long enough to lie down on.
- Bronze Lewmar 44 primary winches plus 3 bronze Lewmar 24’s on cabin trunk
- Fitted cockpit cushions (original, in need of replacement)
- Wichard folding pad-eyes for jackline attachment in cockpit
- Dinghy outboard motor mounts to stern rail
- Folding swim ladder moved to one side to make room for windvane steering system.
- Sunbrella dodger (mosquito screen and solid zippered companionway curtain included but never used by current owner), canvas in good condition but windows showing their age.
- Sunbrella bimini, good condition.
- Fabric pieces included to completely enclose cockpit
- Custom Sunbrella line bags on port and starboard bulkheads keep cockpit tidy
- Edson pedestal with Sunbrella cover
- Canvas steering wheel cover
- Ritchie compass
- Fixed Datamarine depth sounder pod on pedestal
- Ram Mounts and cable disconnects on pedestal allow chartplotter and wind instrument display to be easily removed and stowed for safety.
- Teak cockpit table and teak binocular/cup holder
- Winch handle holder on pedestal base
Sails & Rigging
The Pacific Seacraft 31 is a joy under sail and perfect for a single hand sailor or even if you are downsizing. The cutter rig with roller furling headsail is easy to balance in all conditions. The inner forestay with quick-release is simple to rig or remove if you get lazy and just want to sail her like a sloop. The Dutchman flaking system keeps the mainsail tidy when dropping or reefing the sail.
- All new standing rigging,2013
- Brand new Harken headsail furler, 2013
- New Rolly-Tasker mainsail w/3 reef points, 2013
- New Dyneema continuous topping lift 2011
- New Rolly-Tasker 130% genoa with padded luff and Sunbrella UV protection, 2012
- 100% Yankee, North Sails, 1999, very good condition
- Doyle staysail, hank-on, w/ sheets, very good condition
- Storm jib
- Storm trysail with separate mast track
- Beautiful blue/yellow 850 sq ft cruising spinnaker with snuffer and lines; good condition
- Running back stays
- Adjustable Fore spar whisker pole
Safety and Additional Inventory
- West Marine RHIB-310 rigid floor Hypalon Inflatable Dinghy 2016.
- Yamaha 2-stroke 8HP w. 3 gallon outboard fuel tank.
- Cape Horn windvane steering system. steering system
- Emergency tiller
- Lifesling w/block & tackle in separate bag
- Rule electric bilge pump
- Whale gusher manual bilge pump
- Docklines, fenders and boat-hook
- 30 amp AC power cable
- Potable water hose and nozzle
- Winch handles (2)
- Deck-fill wrenches
- Flag halyard starboard spreader
- Wooden plugs attached to all thru-hulls
- 2 Fire extinguishers
- Flare kit